The Genki Temagari from Silky is a large, professional, heavy-duty saw with a 19-2/3-inch, ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. Curved-black handle adds depth and strength. Mono-construction gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. Utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them.
This saw is suitable for heavier tasks or cutting large branches. Superbly designed rubber hand-grip encases the blade extension to absorb vibration while cutting. The precision-ground, razor sharp blade provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and the effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Great combination of high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. The biggest challenge with this saw is getting it started. Once the kerf is established, GENKI slices through the wood faster than any hand saw you have ever seen. With practice, this saw delivers! Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Comes with a sturdy nylon shoulder bay with Velcro fastening and a pocket for replacement blades. Suitable for heavier pruning tasks and cutting large branches. Made in Japan.
- 19-2/3-inch (500 mm) blade length
- 2.5-4 teeth per inch (3-5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 1.5 pounds (700 grams) weight
- Comes with black carrying case made of strong synthetic fiber
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Teeth per 30 mm / inch : 3-5 / 2.5-4
- Length : Blade 19.7″ (500mm)
- Weight : With Sheath 1.5lb (700g)
- Material : Steel, GOM Rubber
- Metal : SK4 High Carbon Steel
There are no reviews yet.