This high quality 1/2″ wire core flipline ensures the highest level of safety for the climber. The Notch Glide allows the user to easily control and adjust the length of the lanyard. This model comes with a durable steel swiveling snap hook.
The TriTech flipline is an adjustable lanyard utilizing the Glide Rope Grab; a cam-based horizontal and vertical work positioning lanyard adjuster on the abrasion-resistant TriTech rope. The TriTech features a Technora® sheath, Dyneema™ inner jacket, and nylon core to make a strong and durable flipline that’s supple enough to move and position easily.
- Rigid 16-Strand Steel Core Line
- Resistance to Shearing
- Swivel Eliminates Line Twisting
WARNING: Not for use near power lines
- Responsive rope payout and take up
- Adjustable under load
- Non-aggressive clutch prevents rope damage
- Virtual no sit-back during use
- Swivel eye eliminates rope twisting
- Intuitive design with an ergonomic feel
- 11 mm-13 mm diameter rope capacity
- Size-specific removable cam allows optimal rope tension and adjustments including wire core lanyards
- Glide MBS: 23 kN
- Hot-forged aluminum construction
- Meets ASTM F887 Standard
There are no reviews yet.