The Squatch Claw is a lightweight aluminum, double-action connector with a unique locking device that requires a deliberate single-hand grip to open. Simply depress the lever with your palm while gripping the carabiner and the gate unlocks to open. When released, the gate locks automatically for security.
Each carabiner is individually proof loaded and meticulously hand-inspected before leaving our ISO 9001 factory.
- Features a thin and streamlined frame
- Keylock nose to prevent unwanted snags and hang-ups
- Impressive strength to weight ratio
- Smooth inside frame designed to be textile friendly
- Uniquely forged gate for ease of operation
- Sand blast finish for better grip
- Anodized to aid in corrosion prevention
- Lubricated with a special blend of solvents and waxes designed for penetration, moisture displacement, lubrication, and protection
Weight: 4.44 oz / 126 g
Gate Opening: .905 in / 22.98 mm
Length: 5.59 in / 142 mm
Width: 2.95 in / 74.93 mm
Major Axis Strength: 28kN / 6,294 lbf
Gate Open Strength: 8kN / 1,798 lbf
Minor Axis Strength: 8kN / 1,798 lbf
There are no reviews yet.