The Raider’s sleek I-Beam construction allows us to remove weight where it’s not needed and add material to boost strength and durability. The oval shape allows for proper orientation and helps to limit load shifting. The combination of the key lock nose and smooth 3 stage gate action make this connector a must have for any serious work at height professional.
Each carabiner is individually proof loaded and meticulously hand-inspected before leaving our ISO 9001 factory.
- Symmetric shape for even loading and comfortable fit in the hand.
- 4 band knurl provides a positive connection and helps to easily identify the carabiner as a triple lock.
- Single Hand Operation.
- Keylock nose to prevent unwanted snagging and hang-ups.
- Anodized to aid in corrosion prevention and greater visibility
- Lubricated with a special blend of solvents and waxes designed for penetration, moisture displacement, lubrication, and protection
- Includes a removable captive bar to reduce the risk of gate loading and for kit purposes
Weight: 3 oz / 85 g
Gate Opening: .83 in / 21.08 mm
Length: 4.3 in / 109.22 mm
Width: 2.5 in / 63.5 mm
Major Axis Strength: 24 kN / 5,395 lbf
Gate Open Strength: 8 kN / 1,798 lbf
Minor Axis Strength: 9 kN / 2,023 lbf
Certification: NFPA 2500 (1983), 2022 ED Technical Use