Engineered and developed in collaboration with Kevin Bingham and officially licensed from Singing Tree, the new Notch Flow Adjustable Rope Wrench revolutionizes your basic SRS setup of a wrench and tether. Evolving from the original ZK-1 construction utilizing a bollard, the Flow is unique because it’s adjustable, giving you the freedom to customize the friction in your setup. The Flow provides an improved ultra-low drag ascent, saving you time and energy when you climb. Pair the Flow with the Fusion Tether to create the ultimate SRS setup.
- Adjustable concave stainless steel bollard provides custom friction setting
- Improved ultralow drag ascent
- Fits rope diameter range = 11mm-13mm (7/16” – ½”)
- Quick and efficient integration with Fusion Tether or alternative tethers
- Includes stainless steel slic pin for mid line attachment of the climbing rope
- Robust solid hot forged T6 7075 aluminum construction
- Rope friendly chamfered edges
- Engineered & developed in collaboration with original inventor Kevin Bingham
MBS: 23 kN (5,400 lbs.)
ROPE DIAMETER: 11mm – 13mm (7/16” – 1/2)
DIMENSIONS: (INCHES) 2 x 4⅜ x 1⅝
DIMENSIONS: (MM) 51 x 111 x 41
WEIGHT: 0.25 lbs (113g)
There are no reviews yet.