Medical Information Carrier Systems (MICS) is a medical information decal system for the use with safety headgear/helmets. In the event of an emergency, MICS can provide life-saving information about the wearer’s identity and medical history.
MICS will come in quantities of 10. each pack will include (10) Data forms, (10) MICS Carriers, and (10) reflective decals.
*HELMET NOT INCLUDED*
How to use:
- Use a pencil to enter information on Data Form.
Use eraser to correct errors and to update info.
- Fold Data form in half, then into thirds. Make sure
your name and MICS logo appear on the outside panel.
- Slide the Data form into the neon MICS carrier so that your
name and the MICS logo are visible through the front of
the carrier. Fold the tab inside the carrier to secure the Data Form.
- Peel off the backing from the carrier and attach to any firm, clean, dry
& flat area. Can be placed under Velcro foam pads.
- Remove the backing form the MICS reflective decal. Apply it to
a flat area on the outside left rear of you helmet.