The Kask Super Plasma HI VIZ Helmet has maximum ventilation thanks to ten air intakes. The helmet is equipped with lamp clips and a visor attachment. These universal helmets are adjustable from 20 to 24 3/8 in (51 – 62 cm) and have an inner shell made of HD Polystyrene for ultimate protection and comfort. The external shell is made from ABS and it is a Type 1 Class C helmet.
- Ventilation: Maximum ventilation thanks to the ten air intakes. The air intakes and the internal outflow channels guarantee effective breathability.
- Lamp Clips: Equipped with strong nylon external lamp carrying clips, that are compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market
- Air Grid: The air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, that prevents entry of debris while maintaining breathability.
- Ring to Hook: Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness.
- 2Dry Fabric: This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dries very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
- Up & Down System: The innovative and exclusive UP & Down technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the neck. A center wheel and two side flaps allow quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
- Visor Attachment: Provided with attachment for fitting visors. Compatible with all KASK visors.
- Earmuffs Fitting: Provided with integrated slot for earmuffs with bayonet attachment.
- Chinstrap: Chin pad with ecoleather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- Outer shell: ABS plastic.
- Internal shell: HD Polystyrene
- Ventilation – 10 vents.
- Headband: Soft PA Nylon
- Size: Universal – Adjustable from 20 to 24 3/8 in (51 to 62 cm)
- Weight: 14.82 oz (420 g)
- Standards: ANSI Z89.1-2014 / CSA Z94.1-2015
- Type 1 Class C