AVAILABLE IN JANUARY
SMC combined 54 years of design and manufacturing knowledge with an uncompromising program of innovation, prototyping and user feedback to create our new Apex Swivel Pulley. The result is a pulley with unmatched security and deceptively simple ease of use.
A patented, low-profile, triple-action lock prevents accidental openings, but the intuitive and ergonomic design can be opened with one hand. The robust lock is operated by three distinct actions: pivot the lock, depress the lock, and swing the side-plate. Simply closing the side-plate re-engages the lock and secures the rope.
The symmetrical side-plates are optimized for use with prusik-based progress capture systems and minimize the possibility of mis-rigging.
When unlocked, the side-plates swing away to streamline setup and offer maximum versatility when placing the pulley anywhere in your system.
The cold-forged, custom designed swivel eye accommodates up to three carabiners and the rounded profile offers excellent soft goods compatibility when you want to eliminate the carabiner altogether.
The APEX is best-in-class when you need a robust, versatile, and American-made pulley that is perfect for use in rescue, rope access, or arborism.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Ergonomic triple-action lock can be easily opened with one hand
• Low-profile locking mechanism provides best-in-class security against accidental openings
• Symmetrical prusik-minding side plates reduce the possibility of mis-rigging progress capture systems
• Smooth sculpted, cold-forged swivel is soft goods compatible and can accommodate up to three carabiners
• Swinging side plate and wide opening enables hassle-free mid-line attachment
• Sealed ball bearings provide exceptional efficiency
• NFPA rated
• Made in the USA
Model #: NFPA165120
Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Finish: Anodized, Blue/Grey
Dimensions: 5.9” x 2.9”
Weight: 10.8oz (306g)
Rope size: up to 13mm
Sheave Major Diameter: 2.0”
Sheave Tread Diameter: 1.5”
Sheave Material: Aluminum
There are no reviews yet.