A multi-functional, ultra lightweight carabiner, the Apollo features a hot-forged construction which allows us to remove weight where it’s not needed and add material to boost strength and durability. The carabiner’s narrow, low profile nose and keylock design allow for smooth, snag-free connections to descenders, webbing, and gear loops.
- The Apollo is a multi-purpose workhorses that strike the ultimate balance of strength and durability in a lightweight package.
- The combination of the key lock nose and smooth 3 stage gate action make this connector a must have for any serious work at height professional or outdoor enthusiast.
- Large gate opening for easily clipping in or attaching to gear.
- Easy-to-hold asymmetrical D shape.
- The smooth gate action easily facilitates single hand operation.
- The durable anodized finish provides years of lasting performance.
Weight: 2.6 oz (73.7g)
Gate Opening: .88 in / 22.35 mm
Length: 4.49 in / 114.04 mm
Width: 2.86 in / 72.64 mm
Major Axis Strength: 24 kN / 5,395 lbf
Gate Open Strength: 8kN / 1,798 lbf
Minor Axis Strength: 8kN / 1,798 lbf