Finally, a multi attachment non-pulley connections point for your suspensions bridge. The #CaliforniaSwivel offers you just the right amount of friction while giving you a wide surface area to be softer on your bridge than a rigging plate or conventional ring, all while keeping everything clutter free and in its place. Whether you run a rope, or webbing style bridge, this swivel will truly be your ultimate bridge accessory.
* New swivel bottom material is cut from an aluminum that is 25% harder than the old alloy.
* Fits both rope and webbing style bridges, even with a spliced eye
* Connection holes are large enough to facilitate up to a 1/2″ rope for direct connection while the middle attachment can fit most carabiner gates through it for easy rotation
* The use of the Globe 3000 is strongly discouraged as it may cause premature wear to the bottom of the swivel
* Replace when lower half of swivel shows significant signs of wear.