The BIG B.O.B. One-Stick “Best Of Both”
For those looking for a deeper platform to saddle hunt from, The BIG B.O.B. is your answer. Equipped with a drag up cable handle, the BIG B.O.B. is easy to utilize with the one-stick climbing method.
BIG B.O.B. One-Stick Specs
- Weight with Harken and rope – 4.2 lbs
- Stick Length: 16″
- Adjustable Top: 20 Degree Adjustments
- Width of top platform: 13″
- Depth of top platform: 8″
- Width of bottom platform step: 9 5/8″
- Depth of bottom platform step: 6″
- Depth to post: 4.5″
Benefits of the One Stick Climbing Method
The one stick climbing method for saddle hunting has major advantages over using multiple tree stand climbing sticks. From the lack of weight to less gear clutter and noise, One sticking is a great climbing method for both saddle hunters and tree stand hunters looking to stay efficient, mobile, and light.
Weight Savings: One of the biggest reasons most hunters switch to the one stick climbing method is becuase of the weight savings. Depending on where and how you hunt, saving those extra pounds/ounces can be important.
Less Noise: Less gear means less chance for unwanted noise. Stealth strip a B.O.B. or SH1KAR and pair it with a 3 step aider and there won’t be a tree you can’t conquer.
Climb Higher: While not always neccessary, the one stick climbing method will let you climb higher to saddle hunt. The only limit is the ammount of tree you have to climb or the ammount of safety rope you brought with you.
Advantages Of Saddle Hunting
- Extremely Lightweight Tree Saddles: Tree Saddles are lightweight, making you more mobile. Perfect for the Public Land Owner! Make sure to check out our new Ultra-Light saddle hunting steps for the ultimate lighweight hunting pack.
- Little to no noise: With tree saddle, you don’t get the noise typically associated with pulling up tree stands.
- Hunters Safety: While there have been lots of hunters who have fallen from conventional tree stands, when saddle hunting you are tethered to the tree from the moment you leave the ground until you step back on it after the hunt, making it almost impossible to fall.
There are no reviews yet.