Chainsaw trousers, class 1 type A + additional calf protection
The Sherpa Plus provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|EN 381-5 : 1995 / Class 1 – 20 m/s design A|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance.
- Bib in back with attachment for braces
- Front fly with zip closure – closing by hook and eye and press stud
- Elastic waist with loops for belt and attachment for suspenders
- 1 ruler pocket, 1 patched left thigh pocket with zip closure, 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Coated and waterproof Pezatec Aqua reinforcement on the front and below on the back of the trousers (100% Cordura® with 100% polyurethane coating ± 200 g/m²)
- Anti-skid elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
- Polyester – cotton lining (65% Polyester – 35% Cotton 85 g/m²)
- Waterproof anti-wicking fabric on the hem, on top of the protective inlay , 6 layer front protective inlay and additional calf protection
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- Waterproof Pezatec Aqua reinforcements (100% high tenacity polyamide Cordura® with 100% polyurethane coating; ± 200 g/m²)
- Micro-rip full stretch outer fabric (92% polyamide – 8% spandex ± 155g/m2) High performance water- and dirt repellent with Teflon™
Trousers, Bib&brace, coverall
|EN ISO 13688 2013 – in cm||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||XXXXL|
|1/2 waist circumference (commercial size)||33-37||37-41||41-45||45-49||49-53||53-58,5||58,5-64,5||64,5-70,5|
How to choose the right size?
- Take your body measurements according to the picture
A = Waist: Horizontal measurement around the waist.
B = Chest: Horizontal measurement under the arms, around the widest part of the chest.
C = Total body length: Measurement from top of the head till the ground, to be measured without shoes.
D = Inseam leg length: Measurement from the crotch of the trousers till the ground, to be measured without shoes.
E = Hips: Horizontal measurement around the hips.
- All measurements in the table are body measurements. We recommend that measurements are taken while wearing light clothing, do not measure too tight.
- Find the correct size that corresponds with the body measurements in the table
- If you required a size that deviates from the sizes mentioned in the table, we are happy to manufacture such a garment according to your specific body measurements.