Thanks to Silky’s creative team, the TSURUGI comes to market as perhaps the lightest weight, best balanced “big saw” ever produced, having no handle screws, nuts or extraneous hardware to keep it together. The comfortable, 2-part rubber grip is held together by an ingenious integration with the blade tang. And as if the saw alone weren’t enough, each TSURUGI comes in a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg depending on the users preference and has eight rollers protecting the entryway.
– 15.75-inch (400mm) blade length
– 6.8 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
– 0.57 pounds (260 grams) operating weight; 1.12 pounds (510 grams) weight with sheath
– Custom plastic sheath with belt clip is included
– Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
– Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Teeth per 30 mm / inch : 8/6.8
Length : Overall 23.43″ (595mm), Blade 15.75″ (400mm)
Weight : With Sheath 1.12 lb (510g), Operating 0.57 lb (260g)
Material : Steel, GOM Rubber
Color : Red/Black
Melting Point : SK4 High Carbon Steel
Blade Thickness, mm : 1.8 Kerf, mm : 1.7
There are no reviews yet.