The Silky Pocketboy is a favorite of arborists because of its space-saving design and smooth cutting action. This larger 170mm version of the PocketBoy Curve gives you a longer reach and faster cutting than straight blade versions – especially when cutting branches above shoulder height. The Silky blade is made with impulse hardened teeth that stay sharp three times longer than regular blades and have Silky’s Mirai-Me Technology with 4 cutting angles on each tooth for the smoothest cutting action possible.
Blade Length: 6-3/4″ (170mm)
Tooth Size: 7 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30mm)
Weight: 0.5 lb (0.6lb with carrying case)
- Impulse hardened blade stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth
- Curved blade cuts 15% to 20% faster than straight blade versions
- Mirai-Me Technology has 4 cutting angles for smooth cuts – including rip-cuts, cross-cuts, and slant cuts
- Hard chrome plating produces a highly durable surface and is resistant to rust and resin
- Carrying case with belt clip included (with the full saw)
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
There are no reviews yet.