The SHIKAR Standard Lightweight Climbing Sticks & Saddle Hunting Steps
*Supplied with Scout Platform and 8′ Pull Strap*
Introducing the lightest, most packable tree stand climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks are designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter!
Why is the SHIKAR the best lightweight climbing stick for saddle hunters? Weighing only 24oz, the SHIKAR is the new standard in lightweight climbing sticks for mobile, run-and-gun bow hunting. With 90 degree rotating standoffs, you can mount them on any tree making saddle hunting a breeze.
SHIKAR Tree Stand Climbing Stick Specifications
- 100% American Made
- Each stick weighs 24oz (without attachment method)
- 300LB weight rating
- 17 1/8 inches step to step
- Offered in both single and double steps
- Double step sticks are 27” when folded
- Width of steps are 4.5” to center of stick
- Rugged no slip design on steps
- Each stick has a built-in aider attachment hole located at the bottom of the stick
- Variety of attachment methods available
- Optional platform available (The Scout) adds only 8oz to the stick.
Advantages Of Saddle Hunting
- Extremely Lightweight: Tree Saddles are lightweight, making you more mobile. Perfect for the Public Land Owner! Our new lightweight saddle hunting steps make climbing a breeze too. At 24 ounces, we offer some of the lightest hunting steps on the market.
- Little to no noise: With a tree saddle, you don’t get the noise typically associated with pulling up tree stands.
- Hunters Safety: While there have been lots of hunters who have fallen from traditional stands, when saddle hunting you are tethered to the tree from the moment you leave the ground until you step back on it after the hunt, making it almost impossible to fall.
- Affordable: While some of our saddle hunting platforms may be a tad more expensive than some traditional tree stands, you only need 1 saddle hunting platform. Gone are the days of needing multiple stands for multiple sets. Save time and money saddle hunting.