The Renegade is a user friendly work positioning system designed for quick and accurate adjustments, even when under load. The ergonomic progress capture device is designed specifically with precision and control in mind.
– The Renegade is designed to easily take in or let out slack.
– It is used on the work positioning “D” rings on the harness: the length is adjusted by pressing the ergonomic lever.
– Can be used from the ventral or lateral attachment points to adjust the distance from the anchoring point.
– Constructed with 11mm HTP for greater abrasion resistance.
– Visible stitching allows for easy inspection.
– Lightweight and compact.
– Available lengths: 8′ or 12′
– Custom lengths can be produced based on quantity.