“The new standard in performance hardware”
We have grown tired of the same old anodized finishes and have decided to mix things up a bit! Due to the unique finishing process, no two carabiners will have the exact same coloring. The Raider’s sleek I-Beam construction allows us to remove weight where it’s not needed and add material to boost strength and durability. The oval shape allows for proper orientation and helps to limit load shifting. The combination of the key lock nose and smooth 3 stage gate action make this connector a must have for any serious work at height professional.
- Symmetric shape for even loading and comfortable fit in the hand.
- Knurl provides a positive connection and helps to easily identify the carabiner as a triple lock.
- Single Hand Operation.
- Keylock nose to prevent unwanted snagging and hang-ups.
- Two tone anodize finish makes this connector highly visible.
Material: 7075 Aluminum
Dimensions: 4.3″ x 2.5″
Gate opening: .83”
Weight: 2.89 oz (82g)
3 Sigma MBS:
- Major axis– 24kN (5,395 lbf)
- Minor axis– 8kN (1,798 lbf)
- Gate open– 7kN (1,573 lbf)