The RNA Wear Safe Friction Saver is constructed using 11mm Sterling HTP. HTP’s 100% polyester construction and low elongation make this rope ideal for tree care. Once on the ground you can knot one end of your rope and it will run through the large ring, catching the small ring and pull the entire system down to you. Made in the U.S.A.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- CNC terminated by SASQUATCH himself
- Industry first wear indicator mark for increased safety and ease of inspection
- Steel rings offer greater longevity when compared to aluminum
- Aids in reducing friction during ascent
- Suitable for use as a false crotch
- Prevents damage to tree and climbing line
- Bright coloration for ease of visibility
- Polyester sheath holds up well to UV exposure and abrasion
- Meets ANSI Z133 standard
There are no reviews yet.