We have grown tired of the same old anodized finishes and have decided to mix things up a bit! Due to the unique finishing process, no two carabiners will have the exact same coloring. By utilizing a precise hot forging process, we are able to achieve the perfect compromise between strength and weight. Although hot forging is a more costly and time consuming process when compared to cold forging, the end results are much more favorable. Manufacturing in this manner allows us to remove weight where it is not needed and add material along the spine to boost strength and durability. The oval shape allows for proper orientation and helps to limit load shifting. The combination of the key lock nose and smooth 3 stage gate action make this connector a must have for any serious work at height professional.
- Symmetric shape for even loading and comfortable fit in the hand
- Single Hand Operation
- Keylock nose to prevent unwanted snagging and hang-ups
- I beam construction better protects markings
- Impressive strength to weight ratio
- Smooth inside frame designed to be textile friendly
- Two tone anodize finish makes this connector highly visible
There are no reviews yet.