Standard 16’ sling constructed of Samson’s ¾” 12 strand low stretch Tenex hollow braid
• Anchor sling spliced by the splicing experts at Rope Logic
• Triple hole thimble that adds friction in the rigging system to the top of the tree, thus adding safety by reducing rigging point stress, compared to a system that uses a block or pulley
• The rigging line can be woven through the three holes for its maximum friction, or fewer holes for less friction.
• Staggered hole pattern offers new options for tandem rigging
• Pair up with Notch Port-a-wrap for those heavy loads; always know your safe working loads of your system
STRAND COUNT:12 Strand
WLL:2200 lbs ( 9.7 kN )