PINTO stand for Pulley I Need To Own. With hardly a straight line in sight, the hot forged curves and fairlead flares of our Pinto Pulley make for an ultra-efficient, ‘textile friendly’ environment. Clip, hitch, splice or thread the anchor holes or the becket to give numerous work and rescue configurations (textile attachments can help minimize any torsional build up in closed systems). Slightly larger than the Pinto and accommodating a larger rope size, the Pinto Rig also has a high-efficiency roller bearing giving ultra-smooth operation.
Spacers are available to support the anchor holes when textile connecting elements compress the side plates.
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) G Rating
- Hot forged aluminum side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- High-efficiency roller bearing for ultra-smooth operation
- Recommended for arborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required and rigging applications
- Load bearing becket
- Individually marked for traceability