Your cart is currently empty!
DMM ANSI Ultra D Carabiner
DESCRIPTION- The triple action Locksafe gate locking mechanism has long been a firm favorite in the arborist world and the Ultra D is a handy new addition to the range, especially with such high gate strength. Also recommended as a connector in conjunction with retractors and lanyards as well as many other Working at Height applications.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B, CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011) and ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
- Offset D shape maximizes the gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taper Lock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat-treated aluminum for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodized to BS EN 7599:2010 class AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for general use where weight saving, and strength are important
- Individually marked for traceability