Arborist Aluminum Ropewalker: Provides quick mechanical adjustment to fliplines and comes equipped with an adjustable tension spring and a bolt through the cam for fixed application on the lanyard. This is the strongest flipline adjuster at 7,500 lb. MBS. Closes securely with a grade 8 stainless steel bolt and locking nylock nut. Ribbed cam. Will work with up to 5/8″ rope. Holds well on muddy or icy ropes and can be rigged in all the standard prusik methods.
- Special Features:
- Spring tension easily adjusted for all tastes
- 5/8 in. rope capacity
- Slots for mud removal
- Forged Cam
- Spring design tested to over a million cycles
- Large attachment point accommodates multiple carabiners
- Cam strength 3 sigma rated to 7,700 lbs.
- Locking pin can be inserted from either side to accommodate left or right hand users