Aspen 2 is an engineered alkylate fuel sold ready-mixed with fully synthetic biodegradable oil. The premixed fuel contains premium oil that exceeds JASO FD requirements on lubrication and engine cleanliness. Aspen 2 is suitable for engines requiring 50:1 or 40:1 mixes. Aspen 2 can be used in a variety of air- two-stroke engines, from clearing saws to hedge trimmers and power cutters.
Aspen 2’s cleaner formula significantly reduces carbon build-up and deposits in the engine, making your equipment operate more smoothly and more efficiently. Your engine will be easier to start, and the fuel has a far longer shelf life than that of standard fuels.
Aspen 2 is not only ethanol-free, it is also largely free of hazardous components such as benzene and other hydrocarbons. This keeps the engine cleaner, reduces harmful emissions and provides you with a better work experience.
Aspen plastic containers are lightweight, will never rust and provide superior value at a lower cost per ounce than gallon, or less, alternatives.
Why Aspen alkylate fuels?
- High-Performance and Easy on Equipment
- No ethanol means minimized corrosion and residue.
- Aspen fuels are specially formulated and Aspen 2 is premixed to be ready for use in machines requiring 50:1 or 40:1 mixes.
- Excellent for Long-time Storage
- Safely store machines without emptying, and count on equipment to start.
- Virtually No Fumes
- Neutral smell for a better user experience.
- Clean-burning alkylate gasoline has less aromatics, which is better for users and the environment.
- Superior Value
- Engineered fuel at competitive prices.