Your cart is currently empty!
Ape Canyon Outfitters Pioneer Saddle Kit Obskura Skyfall
Our Pioneer Saddle Kit provides everything you need to hit the woods running, with confidence & comfort. We’ve taken our extensive background in life safety product manufacturing, and set a goal to bring hunters affordable USA made products built with safety in mind. Each production run under goes extensive testing on components and individual assemblies to ensure that what we bring to market is of the highest level of safety.
Don’t let the price point fool you, the Pioneer is a feature packed, quality saddle brought to you at a reasonable price. We take pride in producing our saddles in house, which means that we control the price point and pass the savings on to you.
- 9.5mm Ghillie Rope bridge, with a sewn TRC prussik for progress capture. TRC’s was chosen over Amsteel due to greater durability, heat resistance and gripping capability.
- To add to the level of comfort, the breathable mesh will contour to the shape of your body.
- Patent Pending Bridge Gap Adjustment Straps to put you in control of the saddle contour and cupping.
- 2″ loops under the linemans loops for back up rappel loops.
- The chassis is collapsible for a 5″ profile while walking in.
- Load bearing CNC stitching for higher strength, greater predictability, and ease of inspection
Skyfall is a newly developed colorway of the Kryptek Obskura family of camouflage. Obskura was born out of the vast experience and insight Kryptek gained through the U.S. Army Camo Improvement Effort and development efforts with other Foreign Militaries. In summary, the macro-pattern of Kryptek’s original family of patterns became the micro-pattern for Obskura, and elements inspired by the extensively proven Tiger Stripe Camo became the macro-pattern.
Effective worldwide with multi-environment flexibility, Kryptek Obskura dynamically breaks-up the user’s outline for a lower probability of detection, and improves effectiveness of concealment at longer ranges with bolder, well-defined edges that cause abrupt transitions between colors and a multi-directional flow. It is this same advanced design that provides unprecedented concealment in close quarters with super keen eyed white-tailed deer.
Small- 30″-34″ Waist
Medium- 34″-38″ Waist
Large- 38″-44″ Waist
Maximum Weight: 300 lbs.
1 x Pioneer Saddle
1 x Lazy Hunter Band
3 x Omega Pacific Raider Tactical Aluminum Keylock 3-Stage Quik-Lok
2 x Resc Tech 9′ Lanyards
2 x TRC loops
2 x Prusik Minders
1 x Saddle Pouch