Your cart is currently empty!
Ape Canyon Outfitters Pioneer Saddle Highlander
We’ve taken our extensive background in life safety product manufacturing, and set a goal to bring hunters affordable USA made products built with safety in mind. Each production run under goes extensive testing on components and individual assemblies to ensure that what we bring to market is of the highest level of safety.
Don’t let the price point fool you, the Pioneer is a feature packed, quality saddle brought to you at a reasonable price. We take pride in producing our saddles in house, which means that we control the price point and pass the savings on to you.
- 9.5mm Ghillie Rope bridge, with a sewn TRC prussik for progress capture. TRC’s was chosen over Amsteel due to greater durability, heat resistance and gripping capability.
- Patent Pending Bridge Gap Adjustment Straps to put you in control of the saddle contour and cupping.
- Austri Alpine frame buckles are featured on the legs and waist.
- 2″ loops under the linemans loops for back up rappel loops.
- The chassis is collapsible for a 5″ profile while walking in.
- Load bearing CNC stitching for higher strength, greater predictability, and ease of inspection
Small- 30″-34″ Waist
Medium- 34″-38″ Waist
Large- 38″-44″ Waist
Maximum Weight: 300 lbs.
Specially designed for those geographical regions and elevations that are varied. Kryptek Highlander™ increases stealth when pursuing a wide range of quarry in mixed terrain.