Designed specifically for the modern outdoorsman, Ghillie is constructed with a balanced-ply non-rotational polyester core and a 32 strand sheath for extended life. At 32 strands, you get the optimum sheath-to-core ratio, allowing for higher tensile strength and an incredibly smooth hand feel.
Included is an 9′ rope with a 6″ CNC sewn termination.
- Maximum UV and abrasion resistance
- Optimized sheath for better grip and handling
- Low elongation
- Strength is unaffected when wet
|Diameter (mm)||MBS Rating (kN)|
|Elongation at 300 lb (%)||MBS Rating (lb)|
- Hunting from an elevated position is dangerous and risky.
- Do not attempt to climb off the ground without
understanding the safety risks.
- Failure to follow and understand all directions and watch
all instructional videos could result in injury or death.
- You are responsible for your own actions and decisions.
- Always know the history and maintenance of your
climbing equipment. The use of secondhand
equipment is discouraged.